Step 1: Install Base Plugin
Install https://www.huntbee.com/base-plugin . If you have already installed this, you can skip this step.
Step 2: Install Main Extension
- Download the correct package as per your opencart version. The downloaded zip package must have the name customer-edit-email-verification-x.x.x.ocmod.zip
- Login to your admin panel
- Go to Extension > Extension Installer. Upload this package (
- Go to Extension > Productivity Apps. (If you do not see Productivity Apps, it means you have not properly installed base plugin as mentioned in Step 1)
- You will see Email Templates Addon : Customer Edit Email Verification in the list
- Click on the Install button. And make appropriate settings as per your requirement and save the settings.
- Go to Extensions > Events. Enable event hb_mail_customer_editemail
- Go to Extensions > Modifications. Click on Refresh button.
- Go to Admin Dashboard and click on Refresh Theme cache from developer settings (gear icon at right top)
- Test the extension.