Customer Returns & Cancellation Options
This extension for OpenCart allows you to give your customers more control over their orders. With this extension, customers can:
- Return orders within a set number of days.
- Cancel orders within a set number of days.
- Review their orders and confirm that they are happy with the changes.
You can also set the following options:
- When the return order button should be displayed.
- When the cancel order button should be displayed.
- What order statuses customers can return or cancel orders from.
This extension is a great way to improve customer satisfaction and reduce the number of returns and cancellations.
Here are some of the benefits of using this extension:
- Improve customer satisfaction: Customers appreciate being able to return or cancel orders if they are not happy with them. This extension makes it easy for them to do so.
- Reduce returns and cancellations: By setting clear return and cancellation policies, you can reduce the number of orders that are returned or canceled.
- Increase sales: By giving customers more control over their orders, you can increase their confidence in your business and encourage them to buy more from you.
If you are looking for a way to improve customer satisfaction and reduce returns and cancellations, then the Customer Returns & Cancellation Options extension is a great choice.
- Effortless Returns: Set return eligibility periods and control return options based on order status. Say goodbye to return hassles and boost customer satisfaction.
- Seamless Cancellations: Let your customers cancel orders within specific order statuses and timeframes. Enhance convenience while maintaining order integrity.
- Interactive Order Reviews: Present a review block on order pages, allowing customers to confirm or cancel modified orders. Improve communication and order accuracy.
This extension has the following features.
Customer Order Return
- You can set the number of days till when the return order or product is eligible. Once the date is expired, the customer will not be able to initiate a return or use the returns button on the customer order info page.
- Once a return is placed for a particular product, the return button will not be shown.
- You can set when the return order button is shown to be displayed depending on the current order status of the order. For example, you will not want to show the returns button when the order is in “Complete” status.
Customer Order Cancellation
- Customers can cancel the order themselves
- You can set on what all order statuses so a customer can cancel his order. For example, you can set a customer can only cancel the order only if the order status is pending, processing, or processed status.
- You can set the number of days till when a customer can cancel his order. Once the date is passed, the customer will not be able to cancel his order.
- When the customer cancels his order, he will receive the order status update email as per opencart settings.
Customer Order Review Confirmation
- You can display a review block on the customer order info page.
- For example, a customer has ordered 10 quantities of a particular product, but you have only 8 in stock. You can now edit the order and update the quantity in the order, and set the order to Order Status “Order Modified”. Now, customers can see a confirm button on the order info page. Customers can click on confirm or cancel the order.
All of the features are only for logged in customers.