This extension (3.2) is compatible with the following OpenCart Versions
Step 1: Install Base Plugin
Install https://www.huntbee.com/base-plugin . If you have already installed this, you can skip this step.
Step 2: Install/Upload CKEDITOR/common library files
- Download ckeditor-for-hb-extensions.ocmod.zip
- Login to Admin
- Go to Extension > Extension Installer. Upload ckeditor-for-hb-extensions.ocmod.zip
- This is done.
- If you are not able to upload via extension installer, then you will need to Extract the zip package ckeditor-for-hb-extensions.ocmod.zip and you will find upload/admin/ folder
- Copy this admin folder to your web root directory (via filezilla or any ftp management software) where you have installed OpenCart, such that the admin folder merges with the existing admin folder. No core files will be overwritten.
- This is done
Step 3: Install Email Template Designer PRO Extension
- Download the correct package as per your opencart version. The downloaded zip package must have the name email-template-designer-pro-x.x.x.ocmod.zip
- Login to your admin panel
- Go to Extension > Extension Installer. Upload this package (email-template-designer-pro.ocmod.zip)
- Go to Extension > Extensions > Productivity Apps
- You will see the following in the list
- Email Templates : Email Groups
- Email Templates : Planner
- Email Templates : Send Now
- Email Templates : Designer
- Email Templates : Unsubscriber List
- Email Templates : User Templates Mapping
- Click on the Install button on each of the above
- Click on Edit button for Email Template Designer. Make the required configurations, enter license code and save the settings.
- Reload the page and go to license tab. You will see update button here. Click on Update button, this will install the sample templates.
- You are done.
- Go to Extensions > Modification. Click on refresh modification
- Test the extension before going Live