The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union and the European Economic Area. It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU and EEA. The GDPR aims primarily to give control to citizens and residents over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory environment for international business by unifying the regulation within the EU.
This extension will help you to achieve GDPR Complaince for your OpenCart Website.
- Data Rectification Links
- Data Portability / Data export in CSV Formats
- Personal Data Report View
- GDPR Request Export
- Right to be forgotten or Delete account and your personal information
- One click button to reset all newsletter subscribers
- Send Email for Newsletter Consent
- Log of Newsletter Consent Acceptances
- View Subscribers in your website