Before Google Analytics can report ecommerce activity for your website, you must enable ecommerce tracking on the view (profile) settings page for your website in Google Analytics.
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Navigate to the desired account, property and view.
- In the VIEW column, select Ecommerce Settings.
- Enable Enable Ecommerce and Enable Enhanced Ecommerce Reporting
- Click Save.
Step 1: Install Base Plugin
Install https://www.huntbee.com/base-plugin . If you have already installed this, you can skip this step.
Step 2: Install Extension via Extension Installer
- Download the package. The filename should be like google-ecommerce-analytics-x.x.ocmod.zip
- Login to your Admin
- Go to Extension > Extension Installer
- Upload google-ecommerce-analytics-x.x.ocmod.zip
- Go to Extension > Productivity App
- You will find Google Enhanced Ecommerce Tracking in the list
- Click on Install
- Click on Edit and configure the extension and click save
- Go to Extension > Modification. Click on Refresh Modification.
- Test the extension.