The template created or used may not look the same in all kinds of email clients. Therefore follow the following tips in order to make your email look better in almost all the email clients like Gmail desktop, Gmail app, outlook, etc.
- Keep the content of the email straight and simple. Do not use different fonts and many colors in the email template
- Keep the background white
- Follow a centered approach. For example, set the logo to center, footer text to the center
- If you want to display a button, use images instead of HTML code
- Test emails in different email clients on how it looks
- Suggested Master layout: Layout 12