1. Not able to upload full pro or form inline version via extension installer
The following error can occur when trying to install full PRO or form inline version in 23xx and older version.
Directory containing files to be uploaded could not be found!
- Extract the .ocmod.zip package that you are trying to upload. You will find only install.xml in that package.
- Rename install.xml to something like install.ocmod.xml
- Now upload this install.ocmod.xml via extension installer
2. Uploaded product-stock-notification-standard.ocmod.zip via extension installer successfully but I cannot find the module under Extensions > Modules > Product Stock Notification or Extensions > Extensions > Module > Product Stock Notification
- Go to Sytem > Users > User Groups.
- Click on Appropriate User Group (Administrator)
- Find extension/module/hb_oosn (module/hb_oosn for opencart-188.8.131.52 and older versions)
- If you do not see this in the list, it means that there is some problem with extension installer failing to copy the files to server. In this case you need to do it manually via File Manager Program or software like filezilla. Follow the solution below
- Extract product-stock-notification-standard.ocmod.zip. You will find upload folder inside it.
- Access your server via filezilla and locate your directory where opencart is installed.
- Extact the contents inside the upload folder to your server root directory where opencart is installed, such that the folders merges with the existing admin and catalog folder.