This instalation instruction is for OpenCart 2.x.x.x, 3.x.x.x. and all higher versions
Before Google Analytics can report ecommerce activity for your website, you must enable ecommerce tracking on the view (profile) settings page for your website in Google Analytics.
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Navigate to the desired account, property and view.
- In the VIEW column, select Ecommerce Settings.
- Enable Enable Ecommerce and Enable Enhanced Ecommerce Reporting
- Click Save.
Step 1: Install Base Plugin
Install https://www.huntbee.com/base-plugin . If you have already installed this, you can skip this step.
Step 2: Install Extension via Extension Installer
- Download the package. The filename should be like google-ecommerce-analytics-x.x.x.ocmod.zip
- Login to your Admin
- Go to Extension > Extension Installer
- Upload google-ecommerce-analytics-x.x.x.ocmod.zip
- Go to Extension > Productivity App
- You will find Google Enhanced Ecommerce Tracking in the list
- Click on Install
- Click on Edit and configure the extension and click save
- Go to Extension > Modification. Click on Refresh Modification.
- Test the extension.