Before Google Analytics can report ecommerce activity for your website, you must enable ecommerce tracking on the view (profile) settings page for your website in Google Analytics.
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Navigate to the desired account, property and view.
- In the VIEW column, select Ecommerce Settings.
- Enable Enable Ecommerce
- Click Save.
For OpenCart 2.x.x.x and 3.x.x.x users
- Download the pacakge google-ecommerce-lite-x.x.ocmod.zip
- Login to Admin
- Go to Extensions > Extension Installer
- Upload google-ecommerce-lite-2.0.ocmod.zip
- Go to Extensions > Modification. Click on Refresh Modification.
- Test the extension placing a dummy order.
For OpenCart 1.5.x.x users
- Download the package
- Extract the zip in your local, you will find upload folder
- Drag or copy the content inside the folder folder to your web root directory via filezilla or any ftp software
- Test the extension placing a dummy order