The instructions given below are with respect to Extension version 3.0
For OpenCart 3.x.x.x
- Login to website admin and navigate to Extensions > Installer.
- Find seo-canonical.ocmod.zip in Install History and click on Delete. This should remove the installed files and ocmod modification file.
- Go to Extensions > Modifications. Make sure SEO – Canonical URL is not in the modification list
- Click on Refresh Modification button.
For OpenCart 2.x.x.x
- Login to website admin and navigate to Go to Extensions > Modifications.
- Find SEO – Canonical URL in the modification list. Select the respective checkbox and click on delete button at the right top of the same page
- Click on Refresh Modification button. After this extension has no effect on your store front end. However the extension will show up in the admin.
- To remove from admin, you need to remove the files manually via any file manager in your server control panel or using filezilla.
The instructions given below are with respect to Extension version 1.0
For OpenCart 1.5.x.x
- Access your web directory via file manager of your server control panel or using filezilla
- Go to VQMOD/XML folder
- Find huntbee_seo_canonical.xml and delete it.