This installation steps are applicable for the OpenCart versions 2.0.x.x, 2.1.x.x, 220.127.116.11, 2.3.x.x, 3.0.x.x
- This extension requires the SEO base plugin developed by HuntBee OpenCart Services.
- This extension requires OpenCart's OCMOD Modification. No file overwritten.
- Install SEO Extension base plugin. If already installed, you can skip this step.
- Download and unzip the package in your local folder
- You will find folders respective of opencart versions. Choose the folder according to your opencart version. You will find seo-meta-tags.ocmod.zip
- Login to your website admin
- Navigate to Extensions > Installer
- Upload seo-meta-tags.ocmod.zip
- Navigate to Extensions > Extensions > SEO Extensions
- Click install button on SEO Meta Tags
- Click on edit button
- Setup the extension and click on Save.
- Go to Extensions > Modification. You will find SEO – Meta Tags. Click on refresh modification.
- You are done, Test your pages
Video Demonstration : Installation and Setup
NOTE: If the extension is not properly installed, you might face errors in the store front. If you face errors even after installing the extension and saving the settings, disable the Modification SEO – Meta Tags and click refresh. Once this modification is disabled the extension will have no connection with the store front. Submit a support ticket in huntbee.com for installation.