This installation steps are applicable for the OpenCart versions 2.0.x.x, 2.1.x.x, 188.8.131.52, 2.3.x.x, 3.0.x.x
- This extension requires the SEO base plugin developed by HuntBee OpenCart Services.
- No file overwritten
- This extension is dependent on SEO On-Page Tags Generator Extension
- Install SEO Extension base plugin. If already installed, you can skip this step.
- Download and unzip the package in your local folder
- You will find folders respective of opencart versions. Choose the folder according to your opencart version. You will find seo-quick-editor.ocmod.zip
- Login to your website admin
- Navigate to Extensions > Installer
- Upload seo-quick-editor.ocmod.zip
- Navigate to Extensions > Extensions > SEO Extensions
- Click install button on SEO Quick Editor
- Click on edit button
- Set mode and number of records and click on Save.
- Toggle on the switches to view respective columns and content
- To edit the content set the mode to edit mode and save.
Video Demonstration : Installation and Setup