Step 1: Install SEO Extension Base Plugin
Refer guide https://www.huntbee.com/documentation/docs/seo-admin-base-plugin-by-huntbee/ to install SEO Extension Apps Base Plugin. If you have already installed this, you can skip this step.
Step 2: Install SEO Structured Data Extension
Extract the zip package SEO_structured_data_9_0.zip. You will find the following folders inside
- Choose the appropriate folder depending on your installed opencart version.
- Inside the selected folder you will see structured_data.ocmod.zip package. This is an ocmod extension and therefore you will install this package via your admin panel's extension installer.
- Login to your admin panel
- Go to Extension > Extension Installer. Upload this package (structured_data.ocmod.zip)
- Go to Extension > Modifications. Click on Refresh button to refresh your modification cache. You will see SEO – Structured Data Markup in the modification list.
Go to Extension > Extensions. Select SEO Extensions [HuntBee] from the drop-down selection
- Menu for OpenCart 2.3.x.x and higher : Extension > Extensions
- Menu for OpenCart 18.104.22.168 to 2.2.x.x : Extension > SEO Extensions
- You will see SEO Structured Data (schema.org) in the list
- Click on the Install button
- Click on Edit button now and you can setup the extension as per your need.
- Test the extension completely.
Video Demonstration : Installation and Setup