The following article is not applicable for newer installation. Follow this article only if you are updating the extension from 9.0 to 9.2. May also be applicable for older versions.
This article is not for opencart 1.5.x.x users.
If you modified the ocmod or if you have availed our support for any template based conflicts, please contact the support to update to 9.2
A complete backup is recommended just to be on the safer side
- Login to admin
- Go to Extensions > Modification
- Delete the modification named like SEO – Structured Data Markup from Huntbee OpenCart Services
- Go to Extensions > Extension Installer
- Upload the latest downloaded structured-data-9.1.ocmod.zip
- Go to Extensions > SEO Extensions > SEO Structured Data. Click Install. Make the appropriate settings and click on save
- Go to Extensions > Modification. Click Refresh Modification