This ocmod plugin disables the journal2 template Structured data rich snippets and opengraph meta tags.
The journal 2 template's inbuilt rich snippet code has errors when test on google structured data tool and also gives the following notification
Warnings are suggestions for improvement. Some warnings can enhance your appearance on Search; some might become errors in the future. The following warnings were found on your site: data-vocabulary.org schema deprecated
And therefore it should be disabled and use a proper plugin or extension like https://www.huntbee.com/seo-structured-data-rich-snippets-microdata for Google Structured Data Rich Snippets for fantastic results.
This particular version supports only opencart 2.x.x.x versions. For Opencart 3.x.x.x version go to https://www.huntbee.com/disable-journal2-structured-data-snippets-for-opencart-3-0-0-0-and-higher
How to install?
- Download the zip package
- Extract the Zip. You will find huntbee_disable_journal_snippet_23xx.ocmod.xml
- Login to your admin. Go to Extensions > Installer
- Upload huntbee_disable_journal_snippet_23xx.ocmod.xml
- Click on Refresh modification
- Test it using https://developers.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool/
|Compatibility||2.x.x.x (184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11)|
|Core Files Overwrite||No|
- The license to use extension is restricted to only one domain and its subdomain. If you want to use the extension in other domains you need to purchase another license (i.e., Purchase again)
- After purchase, you need to activate the license by visiting https://www.huntbee.com/get-support. This is done to validate your authorization.
- You cannot license, sub-license and resell our products
- You cannot reuse any part of the code or logic or algorithm of this product anywhere else which doesn't satisfy the operation of this product as advertised.