PDF Invoice Generator and Email Attachment
PDF Invoice Generator and Email Attachment| Extensions & Modules, OpenCart Extensions, Increase Productivity | HuntBee OpenCart Services
- This extension generates professional looking PDF Invoice and can send pdf invoice as attachment for the selected order status update.
- You can select multiple order status to which PDF Invoice needs to be send as an attachment
- Generated PDF Invoice is also saved in the server directory and access to those PDF Invoice is secured and can be accessed only by authorised person.
- Also you can auto generate Invoice number while PDF invoice generation
- Can also generate and display QR Code / Bar Code in the invoice
- Template Editor which offers more freedom to create professional looking PDF Invoice using the available shortcode/variables
If you want a feature to download PDF invoice from admin or if you want to send PDF invoice copy to admin email, please contact support
|Compatibility||2.1.x.x , 2.2.x.x, 2.3.x.x, 3.x.x.x|
|Core Files Overwrite||No Core files overwritten|
|Multi-store||Yes, Supports Multi-store|
|Multi-lingual||Yes, Support Multi-language website|
|Username : demo|
|Password : demo|
Try placing an Order http://opencart-demo.huntbee.com/opencart2302/ . You will receive email with PDF invoice attached (as per the settings set up)
Open demo instruction in new tab
|VERSION : 1.5||DATE RELEASED: 16 Feb 2018|
|VERSION : 1.0||DATE RELEASED: 21 Apr 2017|
How to ask for support?
For any post purchase support, you need to raise a support ticket at https://www.huntbee.com/get-support
For more information please go through our Support Policy
License to use extension is restricted to only one domain and its subdomain. If you want to use the extension in other domains you need to purchase license (i.e., Purchase again)
After purchase you need to activate license by visiting https://www.huntbee.com/get-support. This is done to validate your authorization.
You cannot license, sub-license and resell our products
You cannot resuse any part of the code or logic or algorithm of this product to anywhere else which doesn't satisfy the operation of this product as advertised.