This extension integrates your Google Analytics for enhanced eCommerce reporting and analysis so that you can monitor your product performance and sales performance data. This extension is an essential extension for all real businesses using OpenCart.
What is Google Ecommerce?
Google Ecommerce tracking allows you to measure the number of transactions and revenue that your website generates. With this opencart extension, you can record your opencart sales transaction with Google Analytics, and thereby you can create reports in Google Analytics and monitor your sales performance, product performance, transactions, eCommerce conversion rate, unique purchases, source/medium, user location, time to purchase, etc. Also, you can monitor shopping behavior, checkout behavior, product list performance, in-depth registered customer behavior, etc. This is an amazing extension that uses the amazing feature of Google Analytics.
- Track Product Impressions
- In-depth Reporting and Analysis by Customer ID (User-ID)
- Track Product details view
- Track addition of a product to a shopping cart
- Track removal of a product from a shopping cart (supported only for OpenCart 188.8.131.52 and higher versions)
- Track Checkout
- Track Purchases
- Track Refunds
Before Google Analytics can report ecommerce activity for your website, you must enable ecommerce tracking on the view (profile) settings page for your website in Google Analytics.
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Navigate to the desired account, property and view.
- In the VIEW column, select Ecommerce Settings.
- Enable Ecommerce and Enable Enhanced Ecommerce Reporting
- Click Save.
|Core Files Overwrite||NO|
|VERSION : 2.3.3||DATE RELEASED: 25 Jun 2020|
|VERSION : 2.3.2||DATE RELEASED: 23 Jun 2020|
|VERSION : 2.3.1||DATE RELEASED: 09 Jun 2020|
|VERSION : 2.3.0||DATE RELEASED: 17 May 2020|
|VERSION : 2.2.0||DATE RELEASED: 10 Mar 2020|
|VERSION : 2.1.2||DATE RELEASED: 09 Feb 2020|
|VERSION : 2.1.1||DATE RELEASED: 07 Nov 2019|
|VERSION : 2.0||DATE RELEASED: 26 Nov 2018|
First Release and Enhanced version of Sales Transaction with Google Analytics Ecommerce
- Free Premium Support for each license from the date of purchase. The support validity is mentioned in the product information section.
- Support can be renewed once the support is expired. The support renewal charges are based on the latest price of the extension at the time of renewal.
- For any post purchase support, you need to raise a support ticket at https://www.huntbee.com/get-support
- For more information please go through our Support Policy
- The license to use extension is restricted to only one domain and its subdomain. If you want to use the extension in other domains you need to purchase another license (i.e., Purchase again)
- After purchase, you need to activate the license by visiting https://www.huntbee.com/get-support. This is done to validate your authorization.
- You cannot license, sub-license and resell our products
- You cannot reuse any part of the code or logic or algorithm of this product anywhere else which doesn't satisfy the operation of this product as advertised.