For OpenCart 2.x.x.x and 3.x.x.x
This is an OCMOD based plugin and needs to be installed via admin panel's extension installer.
- Extract the zip package seo-extension-base-v1.1.zip
- Choose the folder according to your opencart version
- Login to your website admin and navigate to menu : Extension > Extension Installer
- Upload the zip package hbseo-base.ocmod.zip
- Navigate to menu: System > User > User Groups.
- Click on the appropriate user group and click on edit
- Assign permission as highlighted in the screenshot below and click on Save button
- Now Navigate to Extension > Modifications and click on the Refresh Button. You should be able to see the "Assign Permission to HuntBee SEO Modules" in the modification List
- For opencart 23xx and higher: Navigate to Extension > Extensions. Click on the drop down selection and you will see "SEO Extensions [HuntBee]" in the list. For opencart 2000 to 2200, Navigate to Extension > SEO Extensions
- You are done
Video Demonstration : Installation and Setup