After installation via OpenCart’s Extension Installer, it shows successful however the extension does not show up or appear anywhere in admin panel.
First of all make sure you followed as per the instruction in the documentation. You can find all documentations in https://www.huntbee.com/resources/
If you followed the documentation and you still face the issue, try the following
- Ensure the extension you installed has admin related settings or admin interface
- Ensure the extension installed requires base plugin as instructed in the extension installation documentation. If the extension requires base plugin, you will need to install it (https://www.huntbee.com/base-plugin)
- Go to User > User Groups and check if the permission is assigned to the extension installed.
- Check Modification list and click on refresh modification button 2 or 4 times
- If you are using Opencart 3.x.x.x, go to admin dashboard, you will find gear icon at the right top. Click on this and clear the theme and SASS cache.
- If still the extension is not showing up try to upload the files inside the upload folder of the extension to your root directory of opencart installation. The admin or catalog folder should merge with the existing admin or catalog folder
- Repeat step 3 and step 4 after uploading
- Even if you don’t see the extension in admin, contact our support. We will help you find the issue and install the extension. You will need to submit a support ticket in https://www.huntbee.com/get-support