This feature is only available for OpenCart 22.214.171.124 & all 3.x.x.x versions.
Description: This feature allows administrators to remove selective emails in bulk from the CRON bucket list based on the email group referenced. To do this, the administrator must select the reference email group containing the list of email addresses that need removal. There is a dropdown field to select this email group. Upon clicking the remove button, the emails stored in the cron buckets will be removed based on the email group.
- The administrator must have the appropriate permissions to remove emails from the CRON bucket list.
- The email group that contains the list of email addresses to be removed must be created.
- Go to the CRON bucket list page.
- Select the email group that contains the list of email addresses to be removed from the dropdown field.
- Click on the remove button.
Upon clicking the “Remove” button, the extension will swiftly eliminate the selected email addresses from the CRON bucket list. These email addresses will no longer receive emails from your campaigns.