This installation steps are applicable for the OpenCart versions 2.0.x.x, 2.1.x.x, 184.108.40.206, 2.3.x.x, 3.0.x.x
- This extension requires the free base plugin developed by HuntBee OpenCart Services.
- This extension works on OpenCart's OCMOD Modification. No file overwritten.
- PLEASE FOLLOW ALL THE STEPS MENTIONED HERE AND THEN OPEN THE WEBSITE FRONT. OPENING WEBSITE FRONT AFTER PARTIAL INSTALLATION WILL GIVE ERRORS (Point no. 10 is very important)
Step 1 If already installed, you can skip this step.
- Install Base plugin (Base Plugin Installation Steps can be found here https://www.huntbee.com/resources/docs/base-plugin-for-huntbee-extensions/installation/) . If already installed, you can skip this step.
- Download and unzip the package in your local folder
- You will find folders respective of opencart versions. Choose the folder according to your opencart version. You will find broken-link-manager.ocmod.zip
- Login to your website admin
- Navigate to Extensions > Installer
- Upload broken-link-manager.ocmod.zip
- Go to Extensions > Modification. You will find SEO – Broken Link Redirect Manager. Click on refresh modification.
- Navigate to Extensions > Extensions > SEO Extensions
- Click install button on Broken Link Manager / Redirect Manager
- Click on edit button
- Setup the extension and click on Save.
- You are done.
- Test and validate the broken links of your website.
Video Demonstration : Installation and Setup