SuperCash: Boost Sales and Customer Loyalty
What is SuperCash?
SuperCash is a type of virtual discount that you offer to your customers when they make purchases. It is also a type of virtual reward system where you give your customers virtual money added to their store account. Customers can use this amount to make future purchases.
How does SuperCash work?
When a customer makes a purchase, you can choose to give them a certain amount of SuperCash as a reward. This SuperCash will be added to their store account and they can use it to make future purchases. The amount of SuperCash that you give to your customers can vary depending on the purchase amount, the type of product they are buying, or any other criteria that you set.
How can I use SuperCash?
To use SuperCash, customers need to make another order in your store. They can use a certain percentage of their SuperCash per order, as per your admin setting. For example, if you set the SuperCash usage limit to 50%, then a customer can use up to 50% of their SuperCash balance on a single order. The remaining SuperCash will be carried over to the next order.
Features of SuperCash
- Admin can manually credit or debit SuperCash from the admin panel for a particular customer or all customers or newsletter subscribers or customer groups or all customers purchased a particular product.
- Admin can set expiry date for the credited SuperCash.
- Admin can send alert email or SMS to customer for credit or debit or expiring or expired events.
- Admin can assign SuperCash to products so when the customer buys that product and he gets SuperCash credited to his account.
Benefits of SuperCash
SuperCash can be a great way to attract new customers and encourage existing customers to make repeat purchases. It can also help you to boost your sales and increase your customer loyalty. Here are some of the benefits of using SuperCash:
- It can help you to attract new customers. When new customers learn that they can get a discount on their first purchase, they are more likely to try your store.
- It can encourage existing customers to make repeat purchases. When customers know that they can earn SuperCash by shopping with you, they are more likely to come back for more.
- It can help you to boost your sales. SuperCash can give your customers a reason to spend more money in your store.
- It can increase your customer loyalty. When customers feel valued and rewarded, they are more likely to stay loyal to your store.
How to implement SuperCash
To implement SuperCash in your store, you will need to install a SuperCash module. There are many different SuperCash modules available, so you can choose one that meets your needs. Once you have installed the module, you will need to configure it to fit your specific requirements.
SuperCash is a powerful tool that can help you to grow your business. If you are looking for a way to attract new customers, encourage repeat purchases, and boost your sales, then SuperCash is a great option for you.