This extension automatically shows the related products in the product pages for the Journal3 template of Opencart. The advantage of showing related products are:
- They are Search Engine friendly (SEO) and builds internal links in the product page
- It enhances the user experience of browsing the products
- It increases the chances of your sales
- It engages customers to stay more time on your pages.
However, it is very time-consuming to manually assign related products to each product in the store.
By installing this extension, the related products are automatically shown.
- Automatically shows related products in the product page
- It works with any template
- You can set to any number of limitations for related products.
- You can also manually assign related products.
- Saves a lot of time
- Multi-store compatibility
- Easy to install
- Free premium support
- No core file overwrite
How does it work?
Basically this extension is dependent on the limit setup. It checks the limit and then checks if there are any related products assigned to the products. If there are no products assigned or few products assigned then it fills the remaining related products automatically. Thus the products you assigned first are shown first and then the auto fetched products are shown.
The auto-related products algorithm is based on the category and brand. It initially checks the other products in the same category and then it checks for products in the same brand. If none were found then it fetches random products. Thus your related products are always filled.
This extension will not show out of stock products.
|Core Files Overwrite||NO|
|Template Support||Refer Support Policy|
Journal3 by default: Demo Link 1: https://www.journal-theme.com/10/index.php?route=product/product&search=iphone&product_id=40&search=iphone
After installing the extension
You can compare the Related Products tab in demo Link 1 and demo Link 2. The number of related product count has been increased in demo link 2.
Open demo instruction in new tab