By default in OpenCart, you have the option “Stock Checkout” that allow customers to still checkout if the products they are ordering are not in stock.
You can disable this to strictly not allow checkout for out-of-stock products.
You will enable this option if you want to allow checkout even when the product quantity has already reached 0 so that the customer can purchase the product. But in special cases, you may not want certain products to be allowed checkout when the quantity 0. For such a scenario, you can use this extension which adds an additional validation for a product that you do not want the customer to place the order when the quantity is 0.
You can enable the disable checkout option for the particular product to restrict customer to place order if the quantity of the product has reached 0.
Location: Extensions > Modules > Disable Checkout on Selected Products > Edit
Open demo instruction in new tab
|VERSION : 1.0.0||DATE RELEASED: 28 Jan 2021|
- Free Premium Support for each license from the date of purchase. The support validity is mentioned in the product information section.
- Support can be renewed once the support is expired. The support renewal charges are based on the latest price of the extension at the time of renewal.
- For any post purchase support, you need to raise a support ticket at https://www.huntbee.com/get-support
- For more information please go through our Support Policy
- The license to use extension is restricted to only one domain and its subdomain. If you want to use the extension in other domains you need to purchase another license (i.e., Purchase again)
- After purchase, you need to activate the license by visiting https://www.huntbee.com/get-support. This is done to validate your authorization.
- You cannot license, sub-license and resell our products
- You cannot reuse any part of the code or logic or algorithm of this product anywhere else which doesn't satisfy the operation of this product as advertised.