This extension sends a one-time password (OTP) via email or SMS or both email and SMS for account verification purposes.
The OTP is sent when
- Customer edits his basic profile information like the first name, last name, email, or any custom fields
- Customer is trying to change his phone number
- Customer updates his address form
- Customer changes his password
- Customer wants to login using OTP
- Customer registers an account
and the details are only updated if the OTP is verified.
Edit Alert Feature
Also, this extension can send an alert email when the fields are updated. For example, when a customer is trying to change the password, he receives an alert email and alert SMS to his registered email address and registered phone.
Resend OTP Feature
Customers can use resend OTP feature after some time (in seconds). Admin sets this time seconds limit in the setting. Admin also sets the maximum no. of resend attempts.
The send or resend OTP feature will be locked for the customer who has exceeded maximum number of limit.
Verify old Password to change to the new password
The extension also has an optional feature to verify old password in order to change to a new password.
Login with OTP
Customers can now login with OTP. A customer can enter his email address or phone number to receive the OTP to his registered email address or registered phone number.
Email and phone number (optional) of the registering customer can be verified and the account is only created after successful verification. This feature ensures you have a genuine customer and not any spam or bots.
- Disable close popup feature.
- Verification Code (OTP) Expiry time (in minutes). OTP is valid only for this time period.
Admin can have all the updates of the OTP Verification records in the dashboard tab.
Email and SMS Template Setup
This extension doesn’t make any changes to checkout page forms. If you want a more secured way for verification, then disable registration forms on checkout pages and only allow customer registration only via the main registration page.
This extension only supports the default template and Journal3 template. Free support is only for these templates. If you use any other template, then an additional $50 for making this extension work with your template. No refund will be provided if you missed this point.
Location: Extensions > Productivity Apps > OTP Verification
Open demo instruction in new tab
|VERSION : 1.0.5||DATE RELEASED: 06 Feb 2023|
|VERSION : 1.0.3||DATE RELEASED: 11 Aug 2021|
|VERSION : 1.0.2||DATE RELEASED: 16 Jul 2021|
|VERSION : 1.0.1||DATE RELEASED: 14 Jun 2021|
|VERSION : 1.0.0||DATE RELEASED: 28 Mar 2021|
- The license to use extension is restricted to only one domain and its subdomain. If you want to use the extension in other domains you need to purchase another license (i.e., Purchase again)
- After purchase, you need to activate the license by visiting https://www.huntbee.com/get-support. This is done to validate your authorization.
- You cannot license, sub-license and resell our products
- You cannot reuse any part of the code or logic or algorithm of this product anywhere else which doesn't satisfy the operation of this product as advertised.