This ocmod plugin disables the journal2 template Structured data rich snippets and opengraph meta tags.
The journal 2 template's inbuilt rich snippet code has errors when test on google structured data tool and also gives the following notification
Warnings are suggestions for improvement. Some warnings can enhance your appearance on Search; some might become errors in the future. The following warnings were found on your site: data-vocabulary.org schema deprecated
And therefore it should be disabled and use a proper plugin or extension like https://www.huntbee.com/seo-structured-data-rich-snippets-microdata for Google Structured Data Rich Snippets for fantastic results.
This particular version supports only opencart 2.x.x.x versions. For Opencart 3.x.x.x version go to https://www.huntbee.com/disable-journal2-structured-data-snippets-for-opencart-3-0-0-0-and-higher
How to install?
- Download the zip package
- Extract the Zip. You will find huntbee_disable_journal_snippet_23xx.ocmod.xml
- Login to your admin. Go to Extensions > Installer
- Upload huntbee_disable_journal_snippet_23xx.ocmod.xml
- Click on Refresh modification
- Test it using https://developers.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool/
|Compatibility||2.x.x.x (184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11)|
|Core Files Overwrite||No|
- Free Premium Support for each license from the date of purchase. The support validity is mentioned in the product information section.
- Support can be renewed once the support is expired. The support renewal charges are based on the latest price of the extension at the time of renewal.
- For any post purchase support, you need to raise a support ticket at https://www.huntbee.com/get-support
- For more information please go through our Support Policy
- The license to use extension is restricted to only one domain and its subdomain. If you want to use the extension in other domains you need to purchase another license (i.e., Purchase again)
- After purchase, you need to activate the license by visiting https://www.huntbee.com/get-support. This is done to validate your authorization.
- You cannot license, sub-license and resell our products
- You cannot reuse any part of the code or logic or algorithm of this product anywhere else which doesn't satisfy the operation of this product as advertised.