This extension adds the following structured data that can be recognized by search engines like google, bing and social media platform like Facebook, Twitter
- Adds product structured data with price, availability, reviews, etc
- Adds breadcrumbs
- Adds website information
- Adds local business information
- Adds contact information
- Adds social profile links
- Twitter Cards
The extension uses structured data in JSON-LD format as recommended by Google
Structured data or schema is a code added to your HTML part of your webpage to improve the way your page is represented in SERPs.
In order to beat your competitors ranking Google's Rich Results and Rich Snippets is the best way to stand out and get more clicks. Also installing this extension will do the following
- Enhance your visibility in search results
- Increases organic search traffic
- Increases your Conversion rate from SEO
- Get more targeted traffic
- Quicker website indexation
- More qualified traffic
- Increase in CTR (click-through rate)
What is Schema.org
Schema.org is the result of a collaboration between Google, Bing, Yandex, and Yahoo! to help you provide the information their search engines need to understand your content and provide the best search results possible at this time. Adding Schema markup to your HTML improves the way your page displays in SERPs by enhancing the rich snippets that are displayed beneath the page title.
Search engines use structured data to generate rich snippets, which are small pieces of information that will then appear in search results.
- Adds structured data to your webpages
- OpenGraph Meta tags
- Twitter Cards
- Breadcrumbs List
- Category Product List
- Uses JSON-LD format as recommended by Google
- Follows the up-to-date standards
|Compatibility||2.0.x.x, 2.1.x.x, 2.2.x.x, 2.3.x.x, 3.x.x.x|
|Requirement||OCMOD for 2.x.x.x and higher version|
|Core Files Overwrite||No Core files overwritten|
|Multi-store||Yes, Supports Multi-store|
|Multi-lingual||Yes, Support Multi-language website|
|Existing Libraries Used||Jquery, Bootstrap, fontawesome.io|
|Additional Libraries Added / Used||bootstraptoggle (cloud)|
Admin Panel Demo
Credentials are prefilled
Live Store Demo
|Structured Data Testing Tool Results / Validator||https://validator.schema.org/#url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.huntbee.com%2Fseo-structured-data-rich-snippets-microdata|
|Rich Card Result||https://search.google.com/test/rich-results?id=ha7JVD-44EMD0WEi3m8rjQ|
Open demo instruction in new tab
|VERSION : 9.3.15||DATE RELEASED: 26 Sep 2023|
|VERSION : 9.3.14||DATE RELEASED: 05 Sep 2023|
|VERSION : 9.3.13||DATE RELEASED: 07 Aug 2023|
|VERSION : 9.3.12||DATE RELEASED: 06 Nov 2021|
Minor bug fixed. (price_date)
|VERSION : 9.3.11||DATE RELEASED: 30 Oct 2021|
Fixed a minor bug with the last update 9.3.10. Related to Array to string conversion Error.
|VERSION : 9.3.10||DATE RELEASED: 19 Oct 2021|
Updated extension as per latest Google Standard. w.r.t offer type
|VERSION : 9.3.9||DATE RELEASED: 02 Oct 2021|
Updated extension as per latest Google Standard. w.r.t brand type
|VERSION : 9.3.7||DATE RELEASED: 26 Feb 2020|
|VERSION : 9.3.6||DATE RELEASED: 05 Feb 2020|
|VERSION : 9.3.5||DATE RELEASED: 29 Apr 2019|
|VERSION : 9.3.4||DATE RELEASED: 25 Mar 2019|
|VERSION : 9.3.0||DATE RELEASED: 07 Jan 2019|
The above mentioned features are added only for opencart 220.127.116.11 and all higher versions.
|VERSION : 18.104.22.168||DATE RELEASED: 07 Jan 2019|
|VERSION : 9.2||DATE RELEASED: 29 Nov 2018|
|VERSION : 9.1||DATE RELEASED: 18 Feb 2018|
|VERSION : 9.0||DATE RELEASED: 19 Aug 2017|
|VERSION : 8.0||DATE RELEASED: 09 May 2017|
|VERSION : 7.1||DATE RELEASED: 09 Jun 2016|
Extension updated for OpenCart 22.214.171.124 compatibility.Updates are made only related to OpenCart 2.x.x.x versions. No changes made to OpenCart 1.5.x.x versions
Rich Snippets for Product pages are updated to JSON-LD as recommended by Google
The following changes are made:
Upgrading from 6.5 to 7.1 instructions
|VERSION : 6.5||DATE RELEASED: 19 Jan 2016|
|VERSION : 6.1||DATE RELEASED: 26 Sep 2015|
|VERSION : 6.0||DATE RELEASED: 19 Sep 2015|
This is the first release of this extension. This Extension is splitted and enhanced from the Extension HuntBee SEO PACK. Lots of new features included. Existing Features remains same for OpenGraph, Local Business Microdata.
Before you proceed, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our Extension License and Usage Policy. By purchasing and using our extension, you agree to the terms outlined below.
- Domain and Subdomain Usage: Your purchase of this extension license grants you the right to use the extension on a single domain and its associated subdomains. Should you wish to use the extension on multiple domains, a separate license must be purchased for each domain.
- License Activation and Extension Download: After purchasing the extension, it's important to activate your license. Visit https://www.huntbee.com/get-support to activate your license and validate your authorization. The extension download will be enabled only after successful license activation. This step helps ensure the legitimate use of the extension.
- Prohibition of Licensing, Sub-Licensing, and Reselling: Please note that you are not permitted to license, sub-license, or resell our extension to third parties. The license you acquire is exclusively for your use and benefit.
- Code, Logic, and Algorithm Usage: While we encourage innovation, the reuse of any part of the extension's code, logic, or algorithm for purposes beyond its advertised functionality is prohibited. This safeguard ensures the extension operates as intended.
- Modification and Distribution: Feel free to modify the extension to suit your specific needs. However, distributing or sharing modified versions with others is not allowed. This maintains the integrity of the original code.
- Updates and Support: Upon purchase, you are entitled to updates and support for a specified period, as detailed in the product documentation. Our support team is here to assist with any issues related to the extension's functionality.