Here are some image title examples that can help improve the SEO of your OpenCart website:
- Descriptive Image Title: Use a descriptive title that accurately describes the image and uses relevant keywords.
Example: “Women’s Leather Jacket – Black Front View“
- Brand Name: Include the brand name in the image title to improve brand recognition and make it easier for customers to find your products.
Example: “Nike High-Performance Running Shoes – Side View“
- Product Name: Use the product name in the image title to make it clear what the image is showing and improve searchability.
Example: “Moisturizing Cream – Product Shot“
- Variant Name: If the image shows a variant of a product (such as a different color or style), include the variant name in the title.
Example: “Leather Jacket – Brown Front View“
- Product Use: If the image shows the product being used or in a specific setting, include that information in the title to provide context.
Example: “Women’s Winter Coat – Outdoors in the Snow“
Remember to use descriptive and relevant image titles to help users and search engines understand the content of your images. Use keywords in a natural and informative way to improve the SEO of your OpenCart website.