This ocmod plugin disables the journal2 template Structured data rich snippets and opengraph meta tags.
The journal 2 template's inbuilt rich snippet code has errors when test on google structured data tool and therefore it should be disabled and use a proper plugin or extension like https://www.huntbee.com/seo-structured-data-rich-snippets-microdata for Google Structured Data Rich Snippets for fantastic results.
This particular version supports only opencart 2.x.x.x versions. For Opencart 3.x.x.x version go to https://www.huntbee.com/disable-journal2-structured-data-snippets-for-opencart-3-0-0-0-and-higher
How to install?
- Download the zip package
- Extract the Zip. You will find huntbee_disable_journal_snippet_23xx.ocmod.xml
- Login to your admin. Go to Extensions > Installer
- Upload huntbee_disable_journal_snippet_23xx.ocmod.xml
- Click on Refresh modification
- Test it using https://developers.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool/
|Compatibility||2.x.x.x (184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11)|
|Core Files Overwrite||No|
- 6 Months Free Premium Support for each license from the date of purchase
- You can extend the support for another 6 months (i.e 1 Year Support) by paying additional 30% of price of the extension. This needs to be done within 7 days from the date of purchase
- Support can be renewed for 6 months once the support is expired. The charges for renewing support is 60% of latest price of the extension
How to ask for support?
For any post purchase support, you need to raise a support ticket at https://www.huntbee.com/get-support
For more information please go through our Support Policy
- License to use extension is restricted to only one domain and its subdomain. If you want to use the extension in other domains you need to purchase license (i.e., Purchase again)
- After purchase you need to activate license by visiting https://www.huntbee.com/get-support. This is done to validate your authorization.
- You cannot license, sub-license and resell our products
- You cannot resuse any part of the code or logic or algorithm of this product to anywhere else which doesn't satisfy the operation of this product as advertised.