This extension is compatibile with OpenCart 2.1.x.x, 22.214.171.124, 2.3.x.x, 3.x.x.x versions.
This is a compatible version released by Huntbee of the existing 1.5.x.x version created by Klaviyo and have added more new features to the module
Email is one of the best ways to bring in new customers and keep them coming back. Klaviyo drives newsletters, abandoned cart emails, segmentation, and automated product feeds that make stores more money.
After installing the extension, you’ll be able to personalize and target emails based on each customer’s purchase and website activity. Here’s the data Klaviyo sync from OpenCart:
- Sales and order data: Which products were purchased, including product details and images
- Customer information: First name, last name, location, and customer group
- Started checkout data: Used to trigger Abandoned Cart emails
- Fulfilled order data: Used to track when orders are shipped
- Web Tracking: When people visit your website
- Active on Site - When someone visits your website
- Viewed Product - When someone views a product
- Viewed Category- When someone views a category page
- Added to Cart - When someone adds an item to their cart
- Added to Wishlist- When someone adds an item to their wishlist
- Started Checkout - When someone lands on the checkout page
- Site Searches
- Placed Order
- Ordered Products
- Abandoned Cart
- Catalog Feed Integration - You can easily add your products to the email templates in Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the leading email platform for eCommerce that’s tied directly into your store, making email easy, automated, and effective. Key features include:
- Product feeds to display unique, relevant content for every email recipient
- Great looking newsletters and other emails generated automatically using Klaviyo’s email templates
- Segmentation to narrow lists by who has and hasn’t bought
- Best-in-class abandoned cart follow-ups that show items left in the cart
- Automated order follow-ups weeks and months after the purchase to keep customers returning
- Easy-to-make signup pop-ups on your site to collect new emails
To learn more about Klaviyo, you can sign-up for a free account here https://www.klaviyo.com/
Klaviyo: Marketing Automation
There is only one way to grow your OpenCart store—by building high-quality, customer relationships. Most marketing software claims to do this but never delivers on the promises. Klaviyo is different. Klaviyo allows you to listen for and understand cues from your visitors, subscribers, and customers and enables you to easily turn that information into valuable, relevant messages.
Ecommerce stores switching to Klaviyo see an average 67x increase in ROI. Join the over 20,000 businesses growing faster & building amazing customer experiences across their owned marketing channels.
Top 5 Reasons to Use Klaviyo
Klaviyo and OpenCart play better together – Single click integration pulls all the relevant data you need to personalize your marketing.
More data than anyone else – quickly pull-in data from our pre-built integrations and add any custom property you want so you can build stronger customer relationships.
Stronger marketing functionality than the competition – set-up abandoned cart emails in minutes, then optimize with advanced splits and filters to target your messages.
Create real customer interactions – quickly create signup forms to start collecting emails then use the multiple targeting options to collect more information – all without any coding.
Measure success – get high-level metrics to see how email contributes to your bottom line then dig deeper into your customer data with churn risks and lifetime value.
Better Understand Your Customers
Within minutes, you can integrate Klaviyo and Opencart and begin using all of your historical Shopify data. Klaviyo automatically adds the code required to track browsing behavior so you understand your customers beyond their purchase history.
Klaviyo also integrates with many other eCommerce and marketing apps such as Facebook, Recharge, Zendesk, Swell, Smile.io, Aftership, and more, to help you collect the most data about your customers.
Communicate on a Personal Level
Klaviyo simplified the data and segmentation so you can create more relevant messages and experiences that stand out from the competition. That means you can stop the excel madness that’s usually required to figure out who to speak to and what to say. Use the data collected to send relevant, personalized messages based on their purchase history and browsing activity.
Make More Money
Other marketing software forces you to choose between moving fast and powerful functionality leaving you with a feeling that you’re wasting time or can’t do what you need to. With Klaviyo, you don’t need to choose, we provide you with everything you need to make more money.
In Klaviyo, every individual gets a unique profile so you get a 360º view of your customers. Whether you want a high-level view of your email performance or want to drill deeper to find out who bought from you and when in a single profile view, you can see it all.
|Compatibility||20xx, 21xx, 2200, 23xx, 3xxx|
Klaviyo: Marketing Automation
- OpenCart 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 3.x.x.x
- OpenCart 2.1.x.x
- Adding Product Feed to Klaviyo
- Order Status Mapping
- Importing Existing Subscribers
- Updating Existing Unsubscribes
- Import Existing Customer Profiles to Klaviyo
|VERSION : 2.3.3||DATE RELEASED: 20 Dec 2022|
|VERSION : 2.2.1||DATE RELEASED: 29 Jun 2022|
|VERSION : 2.2.0||DATE RELEASED: 20 Apr 2022|
|VERSION : 2.1.0||DATE RELEASED: 05 Nov 2020|
|VERSION : 2.0.0||DATE RELEASED: 07 May 2020|
|VERSION : 1.0.1||DATE RELEASED: 26 Nov 2019|
- The license to use extension is restricted to only one domain and its subdomain. If you want to use the extension in other domains you need to purchase another license (i.e., Purchase again)
- After purchase, you need to activate the license by visiting https://www.huntbee.com/get-support. This is done to validate your authorization.
- You cannot license, sub-license and resell our products
- You cannot reuse any part of the code or logic or algorithm of this product anywhere else which doesn't satisfy the operation of this product as advertised.