This extension will help you to achieve GDPR Complaince for your OpenCart Website.
What is GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union and the European Economic Area. It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU and EEA. The GDPR aims primarily to give control to citizens and residents over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory environment for international business by unifying the regulation within the EU.
- Data Rectification Links
- Data Portability / Data export in CSV Formats
- Personal Data Report View
- GDPR Request Export
- Right to be forgotten or Delete account and your personal information
- One click button to reset all newsletter subscribers
- Send Email for Newsletter Consent
- Log of Newsletter Consent Acceptances
- View Subscribers in your website
|Core Files Overwrite||No Core files overwritten|
|Multi-store||Yes, Support Multi-language website|
|Multi-lingual||Yes, Supports Multi-store|
|Existing Libraries Used||Jquery, Bootstrap, fontawesome.io|
- Free Premium Support for each license from the date of purchase. The support validity is mentioned in the product information section.
- Support can be renewed once the support is expired. The support renewal charges are based on the latest price of the extension at the time of renewal.
- For any post purchase support, you need to raise a support ticket at https://www.huntbee.com/get-support
- For more information please go through our Support Policy
- The license to use extension is restricted to only one domain and its subdomain. If you want to use the extension in other domains you need to purchase another license (i.e., Purchase again)
- After purchase, you need to activate the license by visiting https://www.huntbee.com/get-support. This is done to validate your authorization.
- You cannot license, sub-license and resell our products
- You cannot reuse any part of the code or logic or algorithm of this product anywhere else which doesn't satisfy the operation of this product as advertised.