This extension provides additional security to your website administration panel. By default the admin login page is shown in OpenCart, however, it is advisable to hide the admin page by changing the admin folder name so that it makes it hard to guess for the hackers. It is possible for hackers to hack your admin if they were able to access the login page. However, by renaming the admin folders might cause issues while installing other extensions of modules.
By using this extension, the admin login page cannot be viewed or accessed by anyone unless having the secret key. To access the admin, the user has to enter the secret key in the URL (Example: www.yourstore.com/admin?auth=your_secret_key ). Without the correct key, it is impossible for anyone to access the admin panel and it will redirect to the store home page.
This extension is very simple to use. The key will be stored in the database and in-case if you forget the secret key, it is very easy to retrieve.
This extension uses ocmod and is very easy to install and uninstall.
- Protects your admin from hacker attack
- No need for admin folder rename
- Easy Installation
- No Core files overwrite
- Works with any template
- Easy security code setup
- Free Premium Support
|Compatibility||2.0.x.x, 2.1.x.x, 2.2.x.x, 2.3.x.x, 3xxx|
|Core Files Overwrite||NO|
|Template Support||Refer Support Policy|
- The license to use extension is restricted to only one domain and its subdomain. If you want to use the extension in other domains you need to purchase another license (i.e., Purchase again)
- After purchase, you need to activate the license by visiting https://www.huntbee.com/get-support. This is done to validate your authorization.
- You cannot license, sub-license and resell our products
- You cannot reuse any part of the code or logic or algorithm of this product anywhere else which doesn't satisfy the operation of this product as advertised.