Google Ecommerce tracking allows you to measure the number of transactions and revenue that your website generates. With this add-on opencart extension you can record your opencart sales transaction with google analytics and thereby you can create reports in google analytics and monitor your sales performance, product performance, transactions, Ecommerce conversion rate, unique purchases, source / medium, user location, time to purchase, etc. Also you can monitor shopping behavior, checkout behavior, product list performance, etc. This is an amazing extension which uses the amazing feature of google analytics.
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Navigate to the desired account, property and view.
- In the VIEW column, select Ecommerce Settings.
- Enable Enable Ecommerce and Enable Enhanced Ecommerce Reporting
- Click Save.
|Core Files Overwrite||NO|
|VERSION : 2.2.0||DATE RELEASED: 10 Mar 2020|
|VERSION : 2.1.2||DATE RELEASED: 09 Feb 2020|
|VERSION : 2.1.1||DATE RELEASED: 07 Nov 2019|
|VERSION : 2.0||DATE RELEASED: 26 Nov 2018|
First Release and Enhanced version of Sales Transaction with Google Analytics Ecommerce
- 6 Months Free Premium Support for each license from the date of purchase
- You can extend the support for another 6 months (i.e 1 Year Support) by paying additional 30% of price of the extension. This needs to be done within 7 days from the date of purchase
- Support can be renewed for 6 months once the support is expired. The charges for renewing support is 60% of latest price of the extension
How to ask for support?
For any post purchase support, you need to raise a support ticket at https://www.huntbee.com/get-support
For more information please go through our Support Policy
- License to use extension is restricted to only one domain and its subdomain. If you want to use the extension in other domains you need to purchase license (i.e., Purchase again)
- After purchase you need to activate license by visiting https://www.huntbee.com/get-support. This is done to validate your authorization.
- You cannot license, sub-license and resell our products
- You cannot resuse any part of the code or logic or algorithm of this product to anywhere else which doesn't satisfy the operation of this product as advertised.