This extension integrates your Google Analytics for enhanced eCommerce reporting and analysis so that you can monitor your product performance and sales performance data. This extension is an essential extension for all real businesses using OpenCart.
You can also integrate your Google Adwords (Ads Conversion Script)
You can also integrate your Facebook Pixel code.
Also supports Journal2 and Journal3 Templates
What is Google Ecommerce?
Google Ecommerce tracking allows you to measure the number of transactions and revenue that your website generates. With this opencart extension, you can record your opencart sales transaction with Google Analytics, and thereby you can create reports in Google Analytics and monitor your sales performance, product performance, transactions, eCommerce conversion rate, unique purchases, source/medium, user location, time to purchase, etc. Also, you can monitor shopping behavior, checkout behavior, product list performance, in-depth registered customer behavior, etc. This is an amazing extension that uses the amazing feature of Google Analytics.
Google Analytics Features
- Track page views
- Track Product Impressions
- In-depth Reporting and Analysis by Customer ID (User-ID)
- Track Product details view
- Track addition of a product to a shopping cart
- Track removal of a product from a shopping cart (supported only for OpenCart 22.214.171.124 and higher versions)
- Track Checkout
- Track Purchases
- Track Refunds
- Custom Dimensions
- Language Events
- Admin page user tracking
This extension supports UA and GA4
Google Ads Features
- Sale conversion tracking
- Sign up conversion tracking
- Web Analytics
- Product Views
- Add to Cart event
- Initiate checkout event
- Purchase event
|Core Files Overwrite||NO|
- Default Template
- Journal2 Template
- Journal3 Template
- Learn about the next generation of Google Analytics - GA4
- Universal Analytics (UA) Ecommerce Setup
|VERSION : 3.0.4||DATE RELEASED: 07 Feb 2023|
|VERSION : 3.0.3||DATE RELEASED: 04 Feb 2023|
|VERSION : 3.0.2||DATE RELEASED: 22 Feb 2021|
|VERSION : 3.0.1||DATE RELEASED: 10 Feb 2021|
|VERSION : 3.0.0||DATE RELEASED: 28 Jan 2021|
|VERSION : 2.3.3||DATE RELEASED: 25 Jun 2020|
|VERSION : 2.3.2||DATE RELEASED: 23 Jun 2020|
|VERSION : 2.3.1||DATE RELEASED: 09 Jun 2020|
|VERSION : 2.3.0||DATE RELEASED: 17 May 2020|
|VERSION : 2.2.0||DATE RELEASED: 10 Mar 2020|
|VERSION : 2.1.2||DATE RELEASED: 10 Feb 2020|
|VERSION : 2.1.1||DATE RELEASED: 07 Nov 2019|
|VERSION : 2.0||DATE RELEASED: 26 Nov 2018|
First Release and Enhanced version of Sales Transaction with Google Analytics Ecommerce
Before you proceed, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our Extension License and Usage Policy. By purchasing and using our extension, you agree to the terms outlined below.
- Domain and Subdomain Usage: Your purchase of this extension license grants you the right to use the extension on a single domain and its associated subdomains. Should you wish to use the extension on multiple domains, a separate license must be purchased for each domain.
- License Activation and Extension Download: After purchasing the extension, it's important to activate your license. Visit https://www.huntbee.com/get-support to activate your license and validate your authorization. The extension download will be enabled only after successful license activation. This step helps ensure the legitimate use of the extension.
- Prohibition of Licensing, Sub-Licensing, and Reselling: Please note that you are not permitted to license, sub-license, or resell our extension to third parties. The license you acquire is exclusively for your use and benefit.
- Code, Logic, and Algorithm Usage: While we encourage innovation, the reuse of any part of the extension's code, logic, or algorithm for purposes beyond its advertised functionality is prohibited. This safeguard ensures the extension operates as intended.
- Modification and Distribution: Feel free to modify the extension to suit your specific needs. However, distributing or sharing modified versions with others is not allowed. This maintains the integrity of the original code.
- Updates and Support: Upon purchase, you are entitled to updates and support for a specified period, as detailed in the product documentation. Our support team is here to assist with any issues related to the extension's functionality.