Send timely notifications about abandoned carts
Abandoned cart emails are sent to customers who have added products to their cart but failed to check out.
It’s remarkably effective as a sales recovery tactic. According to a Survey, nearly half of all abandoned cart emails are opened and over a third of clicks lead to purchases back on site. You have to understand that customers often abandon their carts without meaning to do so, for example because the website crashed, because the process was complicated, or because the site timed out.
It is a very easy to install extension. Once installed and setup, it automatically sends out emails to customers. It can also send optional reminder emails. Admin can also monitor the number of abandoned cart and can send email manually as well.
- Automatically triggers emails
- Email can also be sent manually from the admin panel
- Email HTML editor with required shortcodes
- Reminder Emails feature
- Automatically logs in to website from the encrypted checkout link from the email
- Cart Recovery from the checkout link
- Email Viewed, Conversion Statistics, Google Analytics in-built Campaign Tracking
- Exit Intent Popup
- Auto Coupon Code Generator
- Tracks Last Action of customer
- Potential Customer Detection
- Previous total purchases of the customer
- Guest Cart Intelligence
- Multi-language Supported
- Multi-Store Supported
- IP Address Matching
- Supports Journal3 Quick checkout / One page checkout
|Compatibility||2.0.x.x, 2.1.x.x, 2.2.x.x, 2.3.x.x, 3.0.x.x|
|Core Files Overwrite||NO|
|Template Support||Refer Support Tab.|
Admin Credential Pre-filled
Try adding items to carts as an customer in store frontend. You can see the cart in the admin panel.
Open demo instruction in new tab
Abandoned Cart Email
|VERSION : 3.1.3||DATE RELEASED: 13 Nov 2022|
|VERSION : 3.1.2||DATE RELEASED: 18 Oct 2022|
|VERSION : 3.1.0||DATE RELEASED: 29 Aug 2022|
After uploading the latest version via extension installer, go to Productivity Apps > All Apps. Find Abandoned Cart PRO. Click on the update button.
|VERSION : 3.0.5||DATE RELEASED: 23 Mar 2021|
|VERSION : 3.0.4||DATE RELEASED: 05 Jan 2021|
|VERSION : 3.0.3||DATE RELEASED: 16 Jul 2020|
|VERSION : 3.0.1||DATE RELEASED: 18 Feb 2020|
|VERSION : 3.0.0||DATE RELEASED: 06 Feb 2020|
You will need to uninstall and install this version. Previous data of this extenison will be affected. Taking backup is recommended.
|VERSION : 2.0||DATE RELEASED: 18 Oct 2017|
|VERSION : 1.2||DATE RELEASED: 24 Mar 2017|
BUG FIXED, VERY IMPORTANT TO UPDATE
ISSUE: Duplicate entries recorded on each cron job run.
How to fix it?
Option 1: Get the latest download, Copy the catalog/controller/ folder to your web directory in appropriate path
Option 2: Or you can simply reinstall the extension
Option 3: Or You can submit support ticket for the update
|VERSION : 1.1||DATE RELEASED: 25 Jan 2017|
You can uninstall the extension and then install newly. Please note the logs and records belonging to this extension will be reset. If you do not want to loose any records of this extension, please contact our support for the extension upgrade ($3 extra for this service).
Installing or uninstalling this extension will not affect any other tables in the database. This extension works independently.
- The license to use extension is restricted to only one domain and its subdomain. If you want to use the extension in other domains you need to purchase another license (i.e., Purchase again)
- After purchase, you need to activate the license by visiting https://www.huntbee.com/get-support. This is done to validate your authorization.
- You cannot license, sub-license and resell our products
- You cannot reuse any part of the code or logic or algorithm of this product anywhere else which doesn't satisfy the operation of this product as advertised.