This extension automatically shows the related products in the product pages for the Journal3 template of Opencart. The advantage of showing related products are:
- They are Search Engine friendly (SEO) and builds internal links in the product page
- It enhances the user experience of browsing the products
- It increases the chances of your sales
- It engages customers to stay more time on your pages.
However, it is very time-consuming to manually assign related products to each product in the store.
By installing this extension, the related products are automatically shown.
- Automatically shows related products in the product page
- It works with any template
- You can set to any number of limitations for related products.
- You can also manually assign related products.
- Saves a lot of time
- Multi-store compatibility
- Easy to install
- Free premium support
- No core file overwrite
How does it work?
Basically this extension is dependent on the limit setup. It checks the limit and then checks if there are any related products assigned to the products. If there are no products assigned or few products assigned then it fills the remaining related products automatically. Thus the products you assigned first are shown first and then the auto fetched products are shown.
The auto-related products algorithm is based on the category and brand. It initially checks the other products in the same category and then it checks for products in the same brand. If none were found then it fetches random products. Thus your related products are always filled.
This extension will not show out of stock products.
|Core Files Overwrite||NO|
|Template Support||Refer Support Policy|
Journal3 by default: Demo Link 1: https://www.journal-theme.com/10/index.php?route=product/product&search=iphone&product_id=40&search=iphone
After installing the extension
You can compare the Related Products tab in demo Link 1 and demo Link 2. The number of related product count has been increased in demo link 2.
Open demo instruction in new tab
|VERSION : 1.1.1||DATE RELEASED: 03 Jan 2023|
|VERSION : 1.1.0||DATE RELEASED: 13 Dec 2019|
Before you proceed, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our Extension License and Usage Policy. By purchasing and using our extension, you agree to the terms outlined below.
- Domain and Subdomain Usage: Your purchase of this extension license grants you the right to use the extension on a single domain and its associated subdomains. Should you wish to use the extension on multiple domains, a separate license must be purchased for each domain.
- License Activation and Extension Download: After purchasing the extension, it's important to activate your license. Visit https://www.huntbee.com/get-support to activate your license and validate your authorization. The extension download will be enabled only after successful license activation. This step helps ensure the legitimate use of the extension.
- Prohibition of Licensing, Sub-Licensing, and Reselling: Please note that you are not permitted to license, sub-license, or resell our extension to third parties. The license you acquire is exclusively for your use and benefit.
- Code, Logic, and Algorithm Usage: While we encourage innovation, the reuse of any part of the extension's code, logic, or algorithm for purposes beyond its advertised functionality is prohibited. This safeguard ensures the extension operates as intended.
- Modification and Distribution: Feel free to modify the extension to suit your specific needs. However, distributing or sharing modified versions with others is not allowed. This maintains the integrity of the original code.
- Updates and Support: Upon purchase, you are entitled to updates and support for a specified period, as detailed in the product documentation. Our support team is here to assist with any issues related to the extension's functionality.