This extension generates product tags using the product title, categories assigned, manufacturer or brand, and other product information such as product model, UPC.
Products Tags are very useful in terms of both User Experience as well as Search Engine Optimization. Product tags work as Internal Links for your website.
One of the best Product tags generation Extension.
- Generate product tags in bulk
- Manual Mode and Auto Mode and Cron Mode for generation
- SEO friendly keyword character conversion for non-English characters
- Can support huge database
- One-click clear button
- Stop words exclusion
- Work log for tracking
|Compatibility||1.5.4.x, 1.5.5.x, 1.5.6.x, 2.0.x.x, 2.1.xx, 2.2.x.x, 2.3.x.x, 3.x.x.x|
|Requirement||VQMOD for older opencart versions 1.5.x.x|
|Core Files Overwrite||No Core files overwritten|
|Multi-store||Yes, Supports Multi-store|
|Multi-lingual||Yes, Support Multi-language website|
|Existing Libraries Used||Jquery, Bootstrap, fontawesome.io|
|Additional Libraries Added / Used||bootstraptoggle (cloud)|
Menu : Extensions > Extensions > SEO Extensions [HuntBee] > SEO Product Tags Generator > Edit
Open demo instruction in new tab
|VERSION : 8.0.1||DATE RELEASED: 18 Feb 2018|
|VERSION : 8.0||DATE RELEASED: 03 Nov 2017|
|VERSION : 7.1||DATE RELEASED: 09 Jun 2016|
Extension updated for OpenCart 188.8.131.52 compatibility. Updates are made only related to OpenCart 2.x.x.x versions. No changes made to OpenCart 1.5.x.x versions
The following changes are made:
Upgrading from 6.0 to 7.1 instructions
|VERSION : 6.0||DATE RELEASED: 04 Oct 2015|
- The license to use extension is restricted to only one domain and its subdomain. If you want to use the extension in other domains you need to purchase another license (i.e., Purchase again)
- After purchase, you need to activate the license by visiting https://www.huntbee.com/get-support. This is done to validate your authorization.
- You cannot license, sub-license and resell our products
- You cannot reuse any part of the code or logic or algorithm of this product anywhere else which doesn't satisfy the operation of this product as advertised.